The Magical Forest

Swish,Swish,Swish as the blundering storm hits Sam,Sam was going on a adventure to find his grandpas old army treasurer.As he started to walk the storm still kept rising .Sam got scared but said to his self “I am not fearless of this storm “.Sam next new his journey was going to be ruined so he chooses to go into a very ordinary cave and have a rest until this blundering storm stops .When he entered the cave their was only darkness but not any light .Sam wondered who might live in this dark full cave.Then in a sudden Sam began to hear something behind him he turned his back and he saw a large bear and he started to roar at Sam .Sam asked in a calm voice if he could stay hear until the storm goes away and does not come back .Sam sat on a pointed rock and he had some water that he had packed for his journey.After the storm stoped a sunshine sky came and a large cloud came .Sam next started his journey agin and he saw as he went along wonderful plants and wonderful animals .Sam walked on hills and carvey paths .He passed rivers and streams with beautiful flowers that were been grown .Sam also saw different type of animals that he has not seen in his life ,he saw koalas ,more bears, rabbits and other sorts of animals .Sam accidentally bumped into a tree that he didn’t see .Sam then saw that the trail ended .

Sam saw a very shining ,bright light in the distance behind a tree branch that was hanging.Sam then pushed the green tree branch back, and in a few mintuses the light unapeared and a board appeared in front of Sam .The board was Sayang this is the forest of the magical forest that can led you anyway you would like to go .Sam then saw a small sentence that again appeared under the top writing .It said it will be more quick if you use the magical portal .Sam thought to be sure he should unfold the map that his grandpa has given and find is this the correct way to go .The map was to say this is that right way to go .So Sam jumped as high as he could and he fell straight into the large wide opened hole .Sam saw only dirt .In two minutes Sam ended up in a magical place and their he saw beautiful plants and other wonderful animals eating their morning pray.As he kept walking Sam went over rivers , streams and big hills .

Sam was getting really hungry .Next he saw a pineapple on a tree .He shaked the tree and the pineapple fell onto the ground.He quickly at the tasty pineapple and started again .Sam got out his map and followed it .After two seconds Sam fell into a two feet deep hole .Sam shouted but nobody could hear him .Then he saw hunters!!.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!