The War Between The Virus And Humans

Screaming was all you heard, you were scared to breathe the air and you were scared that everyone you loved would fade away. You were scared that you wouldn't see tomorrow or even wake up . That you would sleep forever and you would think that it was all just a bad dream. Yet when you wake up, it was still a bad dream. It was still there. In every story there's a happy ending, well that's not this one. The fact that more and more became sick and died is just not okay. I get it you’re scared, you're scared you don't know what will happen to you and when something does, what will happen? Everyone should be scared with the fact that no one knows what will happen. It's all you could think about, about the fact that no one knows how to fix it. Something that crawls up to your body and infects you is scary. To say your last words is scary. To see family for the last time is scary. But was it really the end? I mean you continuously ask yourself, how long will this go on? Tell me what will happen to your children or even your grandchildren. You were surprised that you had lived through that, but don't forget to tell them who you lost throughout that terrible thing. I have all the questions in the world to ask. But the real questions are, why would this happen to us? What will happen to our homes? The planet? Everyday I cried in my bed and every day I wondered why I had to suffer upon that pain. The pain of not seeing those who were my friends and family. Why do I have to say goodbye? it isn’t fair. I was lost then found or at least I continued to think I was. Hope was lost, smoke filled the air and covered us like a blanket. The fires? Large, drowned us as if they were waves on land. Losing people was not on my list or anyone else's. It was hard to take in.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!