Covid Croc

There once was a crocodile, who lived in the Mary River, surrounded by other wildlife too. One day Croc wasn't feeling very well, all he could do was sneeze "achoo, achoo, achoo!' Croc was feeling so down and could not even lift his frown. He could not even have fun on the playground. Croc went to visit his friend the Wise Owl to get him on the mend. Wise Owl gave him a map to keep his friend on track. Off Croc took to find a cure throughout the NT. First stop on the map was Brown Tree Snake form Kakadu. He gave Croc three drops of his venom to help cure his flu. Next on the map was a visit to Simpson Desert to collect the petals off the Sturt's Desert Rose. A kind Thorny Devil gave Croc one of his spikes and off he continued on his hike. Croc was still feeling terrible and could not shake his flu. So off he went to see Wise Owl again, to see what he could do. Wise Owl from above said "I have something for you. Drink this medicine, it will be sure to cure your flu." The potion was magic, it instantly got rid of Croc's shivers. So off he went, back to his home, the Mary River.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!