The Last Survivor

Here we are, we have arrived at the jungle camp with my group. My friends Jack, Nick, Andrew, Miles and I went in to unpack everything and then we went into the wild to start everything. Firstly as a group we had to stick together.
So Nick decided to make a hut made out of wood so we all split up to get some. After we came back we realised that Andrew didn't come back! This was quite serious so we went to look for him. ANDREW!, ANDREW!, we all called i don't think we'll be able to find him, miles said we might have to look for him tomorrow. Let's make the hut we started cutting the wood. After about an hour we finished the windows and the hut. Now let's start looking for the dinner airdrop, I think I found it! Jack said look, he pointed to a big plane dropping a box from the sky! Let's go look for it… Swish! Swash! Went the bushes as we walked, wait is it just me or are we missing another person? I asked. I think it's miles, i said MILES!MILES!MILES!WHY DO WE KEEP LOSING PEOPLE!?Nick asked, I DON'T KNOW! Jack replied. Anyway we were at the airdrop. Let's have our lunch. For lunch Nick got fish and chips I got a burger and chips and Jack got baked beans. The food was actually quite good except for Jacks food. Ok Nick said let's finish the hut. Swish! Swish! Swash! swash! Went to the bushes as we walked back oh wow! What is it? asked look! There was a whole ton of wood left. Let's build! Jack said, ok we replied clunk! chop! Went the wood as we put in and cut it. Done! We all said. The hut looked really good. Its getting late i said, lets stay the night. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Morning! Where are the others Jack!?Nick!? They're Gone!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!