The Mysterious Place

One cold winter night up in the galaxy there was a firing flame in the flesh. So then every home was destroyed except one home. It was a mysterious home.

“ Help’’ screamed someone who was inside the home. “Save me and my t…
“ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”
The next day there was a girl named Mia. In the evening Mia yelled to her mum “ I'm going to school”.
When Mia got to school her class was going on an excursion. They all went to the mysterious house!

Mia heard there are ghosts and souls wondering around. There is a dead body on the ground. I wonder whose body “search for clues everyone” exclaimed the teacher. Whosh ghosted the wind fastly. There everyone saw a gush of wind and all of the girls screamed except Mia.” Destroy that one” whispered a ghost. The one the ghost said was MMMMia. But for the ghosts Mia could not be harmed. When everyone came back to school and read a recount except Mia…
Everyone in the village was searching for Mia.
One person was brave enough to go into the mysterious place!!!!
There the person saw Mia and her dead body. “Gasp” Do you think what I think I'm thinking? Oh no Mia is DEAD! So the next day everyone was weeping and everyone at school was sad and was crying.

The next evening the body of the little girl Mia was GONE!!! But suddenly there was a new girl at school. Her name was Mia, same name as you know who. She had the same personality as her. Everyone was happy that there was someone like Mia. But what everyone did not know was that it was Mia.
Mia was just in a different body. Nothing changed about her. So that school night Mia talked to God and asked for her mother to know who she was when she appeared. But God whispered in her ear only the ones who recognises you are the people who believe that you are Mia. So Mia went back to where she died and rested on the exact spot she layed
down.

The next morning Mia went to school and saw her old bff and she heard from God that she is her bff!!!! So that night Mia and her bff Ava had a sleep over together. After that night the story went on and everyone knew it was Mia the girl who lived.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!