Brave Bubbles

“Hi Bubbles' '. “Oh hi there Fin”. “Let's go play hide and seek”.You count and I hide”. “Ok”! 1…2…..3…4….5…… 6…. 7…..8… 9…… 10!!! “Ready or not, here I come”. A few minutes later bubbles couldn't find Fin! Evanhealy he found Bubbles in the coral of the reef when it was Fins turn to hide nothing was found the clams were closed and all the fishes were in the eminys. When Bubbles turned around and saw a…………..Blue whale the whale opened its mouth and swallowed Bubbles. “HELP”!!!!!!!! Yeled Bubbles.Fin heard him and quickly swam out of his hiding spot but when he tried to save him he was in the whale's mouth and got swallowed and now they have both been eaten by the whale. Now they are inside the whale. “What should we do…” “and how do we leave.’’Now Fin is a puffer fish and you know what happens when a puffer fish gets scared they will start to…..BLOW UP. Bubbles knew that he would blow up when he got scared so he knew that something was not very pleasing. So he looked in the direction Fin was looking and saw a mountain of bones they were so tall it was touching the inside of the whale's back. He went to the back of the whale and his tail touched something smooth and soft so he looked back and it was….green? He went back to where he felt it. Then he realised that it was SEAWEED!!! This was what he needed. “FIN’’ he yelled in a strong voice. “Fin Fin Fin” ooof they booth said as they smashed into each other. “Look look I found seaweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “This is great,” Fin said excitedly. “Umm where should we tickle it?” “Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?” “What if I tickle it in the spot, we’ll be stuck in here FOREVER!” “ Wait, I know where to tickle it,come over here” “ Are you sure?????” “Of course i know I study lots of sea animals and you know that” “I guess I do, but you were away in the specific ocean for a month.” “Sooooooooooo that’s not that much” “YES IT IS!” “NO ITS NOT” “YES IT IS” “ NO IT’S NOT!!!” “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” “Oh umm I'm sorry.” “That's ok” “Yeah we're BFFS” they cheered as they were still BFFS forever. Ready……….Set…………………………………….GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pew they were flying and back in the ocean.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!