The Mystery Island

Boom,crash,bang! Howled the wind. It was Thursday night on cherry tree lane in a small but nice room sat a girl called mia she was looking out the dirty but nice window and she was thinking about something strange maybe a fairy land. Mai loved fairy and had like a thousand books about them. That's how much she loved fairies

Mia heard familiar footsteps, very loud footsteps indeed. She was tucked up in bed and her dad came in to say good night to her. Later in the night she was dreaming about a mystery land. She imagined herself with wings flying high above the sky looking down at the buildings with fashionable clothes on.

Mia thought to herself maybe there is an actual fairy land. I just don’t know it. She thought forever she was so attached she wouldn't eat breakfast ,she would not learn and would stay in her room the whole time writing in her diary ,looking at her computer for information about fairies.

The next day Mia went to school feeling good about herself and told her friends but her friends Darcy Oliva and Annabel didn’t believe her so they laughed and laughed . Mia was sure there was a fairy land but she just didn’t know it .In class Mia did a lesson with a laptop but she wasn’t doing work she was searching up information about fairys. That night it was windy, wet and cold. She thought about something. Last week on Thursday it was windy and now it is Thursday night and it’s windy again. Something strange is going on.

So she finally figured out what it was. It was a sign of the fairies calling me to their land, she said to herself. The next day it was the weekend Mia had her most scruffiest clothes on because she was going to dig some parts from her garden where she thought some of the fairies land was. After a day of shovelling Mia was exhausted after her big day of digging. Finally she found her dream land !!!!!She was so excited to go and explore a whole new world. Everyday after school she goes and sees her fairy friends and plays with them and has so much fun. shhh keep it a secret.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!