The Nerd Gang

The nerdy girls were studying at lunch while everyone else was playing games well almost everyone. ’Hey nerds’ said the cool girls.Are you studying AGAIN? y-yea?says Ava. whats wrong with that? says Isabella. Its just that wouldn't you rather have fun oh sorry i forgot your NERDS.HAHAHA good one lilly. says coco.Can you guys just leave us alone?says Aniya. Any way we better go have actual fun.ok have fun i guess?says Ava.Bye.says olivia.WOW some bullies they are.Says isabella.

The next day Isabella woke up to her big sister telling her that they are late for school. OH NO were late, I've gotta get up NOW! My teacher is gonna be so mad I might even get detention. I've NEVER EVER gone to detention. Im so so soooo scared, more scared than I've ever been. I've got to put my clothes on RIGHT NOW. What will my mom think? will she get mad will she be disappointed? What will she be? anyway i have to get to school somehow i'll have to take the bus i can't WALK i love walking though. Oh well i don't have time to think ive got to get going NOW

When she finally got to school her teacher gave her a dirty look.Uh oh she thought i dont like that look. I think somones in trouble. whispers coco to lilly HAHAHA.Screams lilly.GIRLS says the teacher would like to share what's so funny with the class?Ummm no miss.Didnt think so. Get on with your work now.says miss kim angrily.ok ok.Says lilly. STOP WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!O-ok.Says Lilly sounding scared.

Later on at recess Isabella and Ava and Aniya and Olivia were eating while of course studying.Here comes the bullies.Says Olivia. Hello NERDS!Says Coco. how are we going STUDYING. Really good actually.Oh Isabella has some jokes hey?Yea and i have a couple more up my sleeve that i'm happy to use.Ugh what a nerd.Thanks for calling me smart.Says Isabella.Good one.says Coco NOT.Just leave us alone we don't need to waste our breath on you OK?Do you think thats gonna get us to leave?Maybe.Says Amy.Well you thought wrong.

Later on that week the girls all have a hangout to study after school.So whats your story about on docs Ava? A cute little cat that gets stuck in a tree and the firefighter has to get her down.Oh cute.Says Olivia.do you guys wanna play chess after were done our work?Ok says everyone.Ok yay says Ava.when they are finally done they play a couple of games of chess each.That was fun but i have to go home now.says Olivia.Yea same.Says Amy.I might go to.Says Aniya.Ok.Says Isabella.see you guys on monday.Ok Bye.The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!