Dragon

In the year 3004, something bad happened in tokyo. It was 8.30 pm and then the worst thing ever to happen…

The Tokyo people had been trying to destroy the dragons. The dragons were a legend that had come true when the tokyo army went to the bottom of the sea to get the most powerful substance in the world. The aqua life diamond. The aqua life diamond could make something that could blow up the master of the dragons, it was called the spear blade. It could shoot a fireball the shape of a red ruby that would explode on impact. The impact would be so strong that it would blow up the whole Tokyo bay. They made it on november 3003 and on january 1st, 3004 the dragons came to shore! That's not the bad thing thow. When the dragons came to shore they knew that the spear blade was there so when the tokyo army shot the spear blade the dragons dogged it and it hit…

TOKYO BAY!!

The impact was so strong that it created a mega tsunami. The Tokyo army definitely couldn’t stop the tsunami. Nowon could stop the tsunami, except the dragons. The dragons were the water element, they could use the other water and create another tsunami that would smash into the first tsunami. There was only one problem: would the dragons help them after all they had done to the dragons?

They had to try. The president when up to the dragons and took a deep breath and said, dragons we are so sorry for trying to kill you, are we cool? The dragon chief thought for a moment and then said, do you promise not to try to blow us up again? Yes, we promise. So they had a deal. So with the help of the humans, they located the mega tsunami and the dragons swam to the mega tsunami and the dragons did something incredible. The dragons all came together and made the ultimate…

DRAGON !
Since the dragons were the sea element it was easy to stop the tsunami. And they all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!