The Secret Team

The secret team

They thought everything would be alright but it wasn’t , in fact everything was terrible, really terrible, it was the worst thing that happened to us.
The people were so sad!!!

There was a group of girls named the spy agents, Samantha, Lucy and Luna. They were off on a mission and they had to turn off a machine that turns people into FROGS!!!!!


It was in a VOLCANO!!!! So they had to go through lava. When they got to the gate there was a guard dog who looked somewhat familiar to Luna. They couldn't get past so we wore jet packs and then got passed.


They found the way to the machine and then when they weren't looking, the EVIL GUY (Tom) kidnapped Samantha. A few minutes later they both realised that she was gone and over exaggerated!!!.

They went looking for Samantha and found her in chains. They freed her and then they looked for a way to turn off the machine. When they were looking they heard the EVIL GUY (Tom). Lucy looked at Tom and realised that she LOVED him so, after that, they hid. When he left, they found the heart of the machine and they saw two buttons. One was red and the other was green. Luna pressed the red one.

This is what went wrong. Everything EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!! DAN DAN DAAAAA
They all died. The ghosts of Lucy and Tom got married. Tom rejected.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!