Missing Girl

One day Ava was outside when a white van pulled up and said hey little girl do you want to come home with me. I know your mum Ava said no thank and went inside and told her mum so Ava's mum said call the cops and what way did the white van go so Ava said he was going into town Ava the cops will be here in five minutes but while Ava is waiting the same white van pulls up and takes her there and there was a scream then silences… there was a phone call. If you want your daughter back then I want you here tomorrow in the morning. So I will see you tomorrow. The kidnapper said good so Stacy was worried sick and could not sleep. I can't get Ava because I don't know where she is 25/7/2017 missing girl 8 years of age and still missing no one knows where she is two weeks go by and Ava is still missing but wait omg someone found her thank god stacy's phone rang hello yes hi umm someone found your daughter and I would like you to come up here get her. thank you officer I will see you soon yes, hello I am here for my daughter Ava ohh my baby where have you been I missed you so much hi mum I missed you so much and the guy in the white van took me to his house and then stabbed me then mum went crazy at the guy and the police had take him away and mum and i went home and she made a cake and bought me a human sized teddy bear one week later ahhh she's gone again 911 whats your emergency yes hi i am the little girls mother you know the one that went missing yes everyone knows yes i know that but is gone and i don't know what to do please help i am so worried don't worry madam i will get the police involved ok thank you yes i will do my best four years later and Ava is still missing turn on the news Ava has been found but she has passed i'm sorry to her mother stacy stacy are you ok no my baby girl is dead and wait didn't the cops put him in jail like four years ago yea but he got out and they where still looking for him well they need to found out where he lives so he can go back to jail now what i dont know what to do wait do you hear that you need to see a doctor or something no im being serious you cant hear that fine lets go outside what is going on dude look on the ground please stay inside because people are going crazy they are all turning into zombies five weeks later and it was just Stacey and me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!