Our Essential, Important Environment

I want to wake up to dappled sunlight peeking through the billowing silk curtains onto my cotton bedsheet,
However, the putrid pollution from ghastly, disastrous factories has blanketed the spectacular, scintillating, azure sky leaving us, an innocent generation with a dim glow of light.
I want to wake up to a verdant, vibrant Amazon Rainforest filled with colossal, towering trees like skyscrapers of all shapes and sizes,
Devastatingly, all that is left are miniscule, trembling trees which provide us a minimal fresh air.
I want to wake up to a gleaming, cerulean, pristine ocean with iridescent, enchanting coral and a kaleidoscope of lively fish,
Unfortunately, most of the delightful, awe-inspiring coral thriving in many coral reefs has turned paper white which represents that they are close to disastrous devastating death.
I want to wake up to a country without catastrophic and frantic floods,
Woefully, streets and colossal buildings have disappeared like magicians and have severely injured a vast amount of innocent vulnerable people.
I want to wake up to a luscious rainforest crowed like a theme park with terrific, tremendous trees,
Disastrously, our fragile, precious, delicate Amazon is burning rapidly at the rate of three soccer fields every minute.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!