Lost In The Forest

A sunny beautiful day at the park to a dark isolated forest. Alone, a girl running in fear not knowing where she is. Scared and frightened, she just keeps on running not noticing she is going in circles. Thunder and lightning are the only things she hears. BANG, BANG as the thunder is going louder and louder.

The girl has a fear of the dark and is scared because the bright yellow sun is setting. Fortunately, she found a torch and could use it. BANG, BANG! It sounded like a gunshot the girl was frightened so she ran as fast as she could to get away from the gunshot.

She ran as fast as a cheetah because she most certainly didn’t want to stay to find out where the gunshot came from. The girl ran and ran until she ended up in front of an old rusted down cabin. She looked as confused as an animal would feel when someone puts clothes on it. She looked confused because she has seen that exact same rusted down cabin before.

The girl was hesitant to go inside as she did not know what was inside the cabin. BANG, BANG, BANG the gunshots were getting closer and closer the girl was frightened and ran inside the cabin. She saw many different things inside the cabin, but she recognised one of the items. It was a ruby necklace, and she had the exact same one except that she lost hers in the forest while she was running.

As she was looking around a person with a cloak on was heading towards the cabin. The girl quickly hid under a table in the back corner of the cabin. She was as quiet as a mouse. The person who was wearing the cloak took it off, under the cloak was a tall and evil like boy. That’s what she thought until the boy saw her and was surprisingly nice to her.

As she told him everything, he agreed to help her find a way out, but he told her that it is basically impossible to leave this place. The boy told her that he has been stuck there for three years so far. The girl was determined to find her way out and promised to take home.

The boy took her took her to a special place. He told her that every three years a portal appears and that’s their ticket home. While he was telling her about it suddenly a magical blue portal appeared. As they were going to go inside the portal a pack of wolfs came behind them. The boy told her to go and that he will hold off the wolfs. The girl reluctantly went inside the portal.

The girl woke up in her bed apparently, she went in a coma after being attacked by a dog. She went outside and saw the same boy she was happy to have kept her promised. The boy came and gave her necklace back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!