The Haunted House

It was a windy Friday morning when me and my best friend were going to school and talking about the new Hollywood movie that's coming out.
When suddenly we saw a big black house that made me shake all over before I said anything I thought I heard a swish
OLIVIA: "Amy did you hear that?"
I looked back and the only thing I saw was Amy's bag that looked like it had blood all over I felt like crying (luckily, I didn't)
Don't panic, don't panic I was saying that all in my mind, but it still didn't work, I looked back at the haunted (which I just figured out it is)
and thought the only place Amy was in is the house.
I walked to the front door held the handle and pushed it down surprisingly it was unlocked.
I went in even though it was very dark I could make out a few of the statues which had scary faces
I walked upstairs and saw a room that had a dim light, I went in, and I couldn't believe what I saw
there was Amy sitting on a chair all tied up and next to her was a big green blob that had three eyes and a round mouth.
He looked surprised to see me though not as much as me.
AMY: “OLIVIA!!”
CEATURE: “And what are you doing here may I ask?”
OLIVIA: “Rescuing my friend”
CREATURE: “Well, I suggest you not to”
OLIVIA: “I think that suggestion is unnecessary”
AMY: “Olivia what was that?”
I stopped talking to listen.
OLIVIA: “Finally, they came”
AMY: “who came?”
OLIVIA: “The police obviously”
Suddenly we heard loud stomping BOOM…...BOOM…..BOOM when the police came in we heard clapping wait what clapping
DIRECTOR: “good job that was the best film ever”
OLIVIA: “what are you talking about?”
DIRECTOR: “the new Hollywood movie obviously”
AMY: “were in it, YES!!!”
DIRECTOR: “well you two did well thank you”
OLIVIA: “no worries”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!