Captured By A Stranger

Captured in a world of curiosity by a stranger. A Lunari. His dark blue hair complemented his ghost-like skin and crescent, blue tattoo covering his left eye like an eye patch. His clothes, a distinctive palette of black, grey and turquoise scream lethal elegance at the world around him. My eyes gradually gazed lower and lower at the beautiful, captivating tattoos on his godly, masculine body that illuminated flashes of gleaming light. Glancing back at his sparkling, bloodshot eyes that shot sweet arrows at my heart that made my face boil with passion. I gave him my signature wink, sending a love letter surrounded by love hearts. His pupils enlarged as his cheeks erupted with rosy red and immediately turned away from me. I wanted this cutie that had my full attention trapped in the palms of his delicate hands to be my mooncake. I wanted to know everything about him from the meaning of his tattoos, to being a Lunari and what his juicy, scrumptious lips would taste like devouring mine.




Captured in a world of curiosity by a stranger. A Vastyan. His smirk marked the words cocky and arrogant all over his furry, sun-tanned body. There was something summoning me towards him like a spell, but I don’t know what it is about him. I think it’s his furry, red ears that spring up at me that make my heart speed up and burst in and out of me with this display of cuteness overload. I’ve heard stories about Vastyans being these vicious, hideous monsters that terrorise everything in sight, but he extinguishes this myth. He makes my veins explode with urges of euphoria and the ink on my tattoos want to dance in the moonlight. Suddenly, eyes hover over my body, making me feel like I’m being cooked for his next meal. Thud! He shot me with a unsubtle wink that made me choke on my spit and my cheeks cooked in spices. Immediately turning away, smothered in embarrassment and a thousand showers wouldn’t be enough to clean up the mess he made. I don’t wanna admit it, but he knows how to pull the strings on my heart.



Seth walked towards his Mooncake who had his back facing him like a shield.
“Hey, I know this is crazy but would you like to”,
before Seth could finish nervously asking out Adem, Adem’s lips charged at Seth’s lips, the two inviting each other into a series of passionate desires. Despite not knowing each other mentally, physically, the two knew every inch of each other. Adem’s body shivered at the way Seth’s tongue went to war on his, inserting dominance on Adem and proving who’s the alpha.
“Prrrrrr”!
Embarrassment flashed across Seth’s face as Adem made him practically moan by having one hand caressing his ear while the other reached the magic underneath the waistband of Seth’s pants. After what seemed like an eternity, the two finally detached from each other and started walking on their new journey.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!