The Bunny Fairy And Little Mouse

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

Once upon a time there was a Bunny Fairy and she had a little friend named Mouse. They loved to play together in the woods. They liked to play hide and seek. They liked to hide behind trees and plants. Bunny Fairy was very good at hiding.

One day Bunny Fairy and Mouse found a koala up in a tree. It was a little baby koala and she had lost her mother. Bunny Fairy and Mouse said, “We will look after you and maybe your mother will come back.” The baby koala liked the idea. She climbed down the tree slowly and joined in the games.

When Bunny Fairy, Mouse and koala were playing they saw a panda. The panda was injured. He had a lot of blood on his leg because he had fallen down and scratched his leg on a big sharp stick. The animals fixed his leg and asked, “Is your mum here?” The panda sadly said “No.” Bunny Fairy, Mouse and koala invited panda to play with them. They played Duck Duck Goose.

Bunny Fairy heard some crunching. Panda and baby koala thought, is that my mum? Suddenly mother koala and mother panda came back. They had been looking for yummy bamboo and gum leaves. Baby koala and baby panda were very happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!