An Adventurous Day

Ding! Ding! "Hi, I am Sue's bicycle. Sue and I are going to school today. I love school because I get to play with the other bikes all day long!" said Sue's bicycle. "Oh, we are here now. Wait! Sue! You forgot to put me in the bicycle garage. OH NO! HELP!" yelled Sue's bicycle.
Sue's bicycle rolled down a hill, out of the school yard and into a subway station! Sue's bicycle landed on the dusty floor with people rushing around. "The floor looks crummy" Sue's bicycle thought.
Suddenly, someone with a tag brought Sue's bicycle into the subway with him. Sue's bicycle struggled and struggled until she was placed beside one of the seats. She read the tag on the stranger and it said 'Kalan'.
Oddly, Sue's bicycle spotted a lost shoe between the subway doors. The shoe popped onto the subway floor as the doors were closing. Just then, something caught her eyes.
It was Sue! She entered the subway and saw her bicycle. She quickly told Kalan what happened and soon got her bicycle back...and for the lost shoe, Sue took the shoe too!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!