The Mad Scientist

Once an upon a time a mad scientist wanted to make a money tree. Now it wasn’t a silly old tree, he wanted it to have credit cards that had infinity dollars on it. He had the chance to be rich if he could make the tree. He tried every way to make the tree. He even put a pumpkin seed on top of a beetroot seed. It did not go well. For some silly reason the pumpkin grew and then his veggie patch exploded. It was an absolute disaster!

The next day the mad scientist was having some breakfast. It was a shinning Monday morning and he decided to put some licorice on some brown blueberries and white blueberries. They were some new berries that he had invented the day before.

He was still half asleep, and then a big man came in the house called Hagrid Vondoo. He was a bit fat and he had a beard that looked a bit like a mane and he had a mullet. He crashed the whole door with his little toes and humongous head. It woke up the mad scientist and his hamster. A moustache was growing on Hagrid’s face. The mad scientist was really annoyed that Hagrid Vondoo was protesting at him about the moustache. The mad scientist said “I have a cabbage, the yummiest thing in the whole world, and I have 111,213 wombats in my family so hands up!”. “Aaaaaaaahhhhh!.” said Hagrid. “aha I was just tricking” joked the mad scientist. Hagrid said “I thought you really meant it”.

Now it was the mad scientists birthday in two days and Hagrid brought something very special, it was a nuclear bomb”. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you” said the mad scientist.

Then all of a sudden it was snowing. “What is going on with the weather cast, it said 100% chance of sunniness” said Hagrid. “But that was on your planet” the scientist said. “What is my planet called again?” asked Hagrid.
“k11sy, silly” the mad scientist said. “Oh yeah how can I forget” laughed Hagrid.

Then a big cloud called Fies said” I can give you anything so what would you like”? “I would love a money tree that has credit cards that has infinity dollars on them” said the scientist.”Sure I can definitely get that for you” said Fies.”Here you go” said Fies and dropped it from the cloud.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!