Birthdays-A Special Day

Birthdays-A Special Day

I love birthdays, especially mine. When we blow the candles, sing happy birthday ,wear party hats and eat cake it brings a sense of joy to everyone around, especially the birthday boy or girl. But is everyone as lucky? What about people who live hand to mouth and don’t know when they will get their next meal? What about the people who are unable to digest or have some eating disorders? What about people living in war zones ? What about the people who’s parents left them or probably had to leave them for reasons beyond their control? I really feel bad for these people as like they say “ All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” but I say “ Everyday, especially your birthday should be celebrated. Life is meant to love and enjoy every moment of our life should be happy for us to remember.” I know all have their own priorities but I would think that BIRTHDAY is a priority.

If anyone is unable to celebrate their Birthday they can contact me and I will try and make sure to ring this joyful day with you. So you can have the time of your life on your very special day. Like we celebrate Christmas and donate gifts and toys to the unfortunate -we should also donate toys and gifts to the unfortunate who are unable to celebrate their birthdays. Everyone must be made to feel special-they truly deserve it as each one of us is a Gift with our set of unique gifts and talents.

Just imagine the time when everyone shouts"Happy Birthday" and sings the birthday song for you to make you feel special-yes that top of the world feeling. Everyone deserves to get that feeling.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!