The Miracle Farm

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

In a farm full of animals there lived a boy. The boy's name was Zander. Zander lived on a farm with his dad, his brothers and his sisters. One day Zander’s brother Zack and his sister Zoe told him a story about a place that had infinite milk, beef, lamb, chicken, pork and eggs for dad and everyone else on the farm: Zozo, Zavier, Zinny, Zackson, Zud and more of their siblings.’’ I don’t believe that story from your book. It’s fake!” exclaimed Zander. ’The stories from the dungeon and adventure books that dad gave us are all true.’’ responded Zack and Zoe. Zander ran away from Zack and Zoe as fast as he could. ’’Father, father. Zack and Zoe said that the books you gave them are all true missions!” yelled Zander to his father. ’’They are all true missions that kids faced during my childhood.’’ explained Zander's father Zappy. Zander ran into Zack’s and Zoe’s room. He said ‘’Let's go find that farm place!” ‘’Ok, ok chill bro let’s go and ride dad's old van WILD ROCKER!” exclaimed Zack. They were off to find the village and get the map. They found the village and looked for an old spooky house.’’ There it is!” yelled Zoe.’’ Zozo come on, don’t be a slow poke, you to Zinny.’’ said Zack. They opened the door and there was light. ’’What’s that noise?” asked Zud. ’’HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOFIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU’!” ‘’Hip Hip hurray Hip Hip hurray. Are you 1, are you 2, are you 3, are you 4, are you 5?” the kids said ‘’Stop!” Exclaimed Sofia. ’’She’s 5‘’ yelled a lady from the back. Zack opened the door. ’’Hi, how may I help you?” asked the lady staring at Zack. ’’Um we're here to see Suki the flying lion.” said Zoe politely. ’’Oh, this way.’’ said the lady. ’’Suki!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled the lady. ’’Huh, what do you want Miss Bocky?’’ asked Suki. ’’These kids would like to talk to you.’’ said Miss Bocky. So, the kids and Suki talked for a long time. They finally agreed and they went to get the map from Suki’s room. They followed the map to the underground house. ’’WOWW!” said Zackson. They got out of the van and opened the door. It made a squeaky sound when they opened it. They looked up. There was a staircase twisting like a tornado. It was an optical illusion! They ran up the stairs. It made Zoe so dizzy. But when they reach the top, she got over it. They went looking around. When they checked all the rooms, there was no sign of the place. They went outside and found the place.’’ There's no sign of any people living here, Why don’t we bring the whole farm over here?’’ asked Zander. ’’Great idea.’’ said Zack. It took a long time to bring all the stuff, but it finally was over. They lived there forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!