Two Bullets, One Coffin

Viktor Pavlov: The cold morning sun rises to greet my face as I rise up for what could potentially be my last day. As I quickly got out of my luxurious bed, I asked the female robotic voice what the contract was for today - “Shen gang from Beijing ''. I almost choked and spat my coffee as I am not sure why I am against the best assassin in all of Asia.

Shen Gang: I woke up naturally to the cars honking and my phone ringing early in the morning. Over the phone, an anonymous man called me to eliminate an assassin named Viktor Pavlov. This came at a surprise since how he dominated being the best european assassin I never dared to cross barriers.

Viktor: As my private jet plane landed I swiftly made it to my hotel. Once I checked in under my false passport and reservation, I proceeded to enter my room and first scan out any microscopic spyware which luckily there wasn't.

Shen: As I flew my plane down I swiftly torched it in secret and quickly adjusted myself to easily blend with the crowd. As I mingled my way to the Hotel I used my forged passport and hacked the booking to get into my Hotel room. Once done I made my way to my room. Then when I went into my hotel room I pulled off my duffel bag and started to check what I needed for the fight.

Viktor and Shen: As I walked out of my room, I turned to my side and there I saw my opponent. My first instinct was to reach out for my closest weapon.

Viktor: I quickly pulled out my silencer and shot. I only managed to pierce a bit of his ribs. Shen gang does something similar by only getting my cheeks. I fell and quickly crawled to the nearest put to use as a temporary shield. I then looked through my pockets if I had anything.

Shen: Quickly using my instinct I pulled out my pistol and tried to aim for Viktokr Pavlov's head. As I got hit I quickly crawled and opened my hotel door as my temporary shield. Quickly I fumbled through my duffel bag to find something that can help turn the events into my favour

Viktor: Quickly I found a grenade and threw it without thinking. Then boom, an explosion. Soon I looked over and saw Shen gang was nowhere to be seen. Before I stood up a sharp pain was stinging on my stomach. Looking down I saw a huge piece of metal since I didn't think about debri as I was too close. There I sat smiling knowing I’m the best assassin before drawing my last breath.

Shen: As I continued to scrabble through my bag, I saw a grenade. Before I could think a bright light shone through my eyes. The rest I don't remember.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!