The Laptop

Click clack click clack was all Clare could hear.
But then it all stopped, like time froze and then Clare got sucked into her laptop.
She called out “someone help me” but no one heard.
Clare looked around and thought "it looks like my laptop home screen but that’s impossible, I must be dreaming SLAP!"
“Nope well that was a big waste of time”
“Well I may as well have a look around if I’m goanna be stuck here for all of eternity. Ouch! Oh no, Mum must be heading to work"
BUMP!
Clare fell into a vortex and started growing bigger and bigger until the laptop bag ripped. As Clare grew and her mum screamed like it was the end of the world.
Clare clicked in as fast as she could and then explained too her mum what happened.

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!