The Titanic

Hoooooonnk!
As I woke up, I saw a giant ship. Woah, woah, woah before we get going, I’ll tell you all about what happened, before we got here.
It was 1908, a giant ship was getting built, the people building it thought nothing could break it. They first tested the engine the fastest that it could go, 43km per hour.
Next, they tested the metal that they were using to build the ship with, it was mainly indestructible to everything, the metal that they were using was titanium.
After that they tested the steam stacks, they were overpowered.
Last they tested if it could float, and it could, but they had to test if it was going to survive the rough waves of the Pacific Ocean. They put on triple layers of titanium after the ship had been fully built and was ready to sail across the seven seas!!
As they started sailing it was 1912, they had guns to protect the ship and only had 2 baths to share between over 700 third class people.
Oh yeah, here it is… Hoooooonnk, as I woke, I saw a giant ship. I threw my giant green tentacles at the giant black ship. It was trying to escape the wrath of my tentacles. They were firing cannon balls at me, but they had the better range. I could just make them try again to sail across the seven seas. They managed to escape but I caught up to them and tried to bite off a bit of the ship, but they were too quick for me and I couldn’t.
I had to catch up, but I gave up on trying to destroy the ship and sink the ship so I could eat the supply of fish that was on the ship. I knew that they would come back but a different way to New York, so I waited for them to come back and then I heard a honk. Yes, the ship came back so I headed the way the sound was coming from and it was halfway through the North Pacific Ocean. I knew what it was, it was the ship.
I caught up to it as fast as I could. I crossed its path, my tentacles shot through the water like a bullet and grappled the ship like a wrestler tackling his opponent, I tried my best to keep it there in that position. I bit a hole in the ship so I could get all the fish inside of it, but I missed where they keep all the yummy wet fish. I got the smell right and then took a bite out of the ship and then all the fish fell into my mouth, and it was soooo yummy. The fish tasted like ice cream. Then I helped them rebuild the ship, so I protected them all the way to America and in return I went back to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!