Imposter At The Food Court

“Hey, why hasn’t the private got the chips yet?” asked the commander of Hungry Jacks.
“You know that he stumbles around, and he doesn’t listen that well, he mumbles the word repeatedly. He then gets distracted by something and then he starts to mumble the word that he saw and forgets all about the chips."
“That can happen, but we need those chips,” yelled the commander.
“You need to chill,” whispered a junior.
“You are fired,” yelled the commander!
“No please no,” whimpered the junior.
While all the commotion was happening a silhouette of a person no taller than 60 inches was stealing a humongous bag of chips, nuggets and burgers. No one saw him because of the commotion. When the commotion stopped everyone was like, “Where are the chips, nuggets and burgers,” Everyone started questioning other people and there was a lot of fingers pointing, pushing, punching and who knows what else. After a long time, the commander screeched out “THAT IS IT! Everyone search the whole entire food court, I will summon the police. We can’t let the person who raided us get away with it. If you can’t find him search the whole entire shop."
“We’ll help," shouted all the restaurants and people who are eating the food and still waiting in line. So, the biggest hunt was beginning, and everyone was hunting, even the cars were guarded.
After a while the person had raided all the shops, but the commander had figured out who, so he yelled “Ha, we have got you now, don’t you dare move otherwise it will be the end of you."
“Okay, I surrender just let me put all the food back and then I will never do it again okay, oh and of course I must go to jail must I?" questioned the man.
“I am afraid you must,” said the commander.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!