Maybe....

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt Bzzzzzzzzzzz went the machine rumbling.
“Hey unit 4 ca you here m I thi were cutti ou zzzz zzzzt?”

“What?” asked Unit 4

Unit 4 was on the moon doing some space exploration. No one is better at exploring than Unit 4, they would always go exploring. The thing about them was they would always try to explore every day. They would persevere. On the 11th day of the 11th month of the year 2169. As soon as they went on the moon the machine blew up! Everyone was so petrified they could smell and taste the fear.

A quarter of the moon was demolished, and aliens popped right out. Everyone thought nothing could get worse, then a meteor shower came out of nowhere. It was a deadly, petrifying meteor shower. They were breathing so much they didn’t notice their oxygen was about to run out. They had a couple breaths left. They would have to get to the oxygenator with taking as little breaths as possible. But they’d need to face the aliens. One of them sprinted, he got cornered by the aliens. They threw him up into space he asked himself “Will I be able to come back to Earth or be stuck in the endless void of space?”
The other three of them ran to the spaceship while they threw space toys at them. The leader got in the ship but then they said “Lift off in T-Minus 1 minute,” The one who always studied about space remembered the moon has zero gravity so if he jumped, he could reach the ship “Lift off in T-Minus 10 seconds” He leaped as high as he could and he made it. Will the other space explorer make it to the ship or stay out in the void of space…

“Help meee!”
Says a mysterious voice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!