Liam The Blackfish

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

It was a cloudy day and Liam the black fish was swimming in the river. Liam was hungry and looking for food. He swam up to the green weed and took a bite. Oh no! The green weed had a hook in it. Liam was stuck! The fisherman pulled Liam out of the water and put him in a keeper bag. The fisherman looked down to put more bait on the hook, and suddenly, along came a pelican. The pelican stole the keeper bag and flew away with it. A loud bang of thunder scared the pelican and the keeper bag dropped into the water. How would Liam get out? A crab came along and snipped open the bag. Liam the black fish was free!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!