Hawaii Holiday Disarster

20/6/2023
Hi, I'm Fred, this is my families holiday journal. Right now we are flying to Hawaii to have the tropical experience. I am going to sleep for the rest of the flight, so bye!
21/6/2023
Hello!
I'm Matilda, Fred's sister. He must of forgotten to tell you that we are taking turns to write in the journal, that lazy pants. Anyway, we have just gotten out of the airport and we are driving to our hotel, it is a nice tropical hotel by the sea, with a great view. Hang on a minute we have just stopped, I'll be back in a moment to tell you what happened…
1/2 hours later...
Hey,
Sorry it took longer than I expected. Alright this is what happened, so turns out we ran over a nail on the road, got a flat tyre, and then ran into the back of a car! And that's only half of our problem, we have to get to the hotel by 1pm or they will give the room to someone else! We better get moving fast, because it's 12:41!
1:30PM
Good Afternoon,
I am Fred's Mum. I am soooo mad at the taxi driver right now!!!!!!!!!! He was not concentrating and ran right over a nail, giving us a flat tyre, then crashing into the back of a car, making the police come check on us and, ask us questions, all resulting in us being late! Now we are late to the hotel and have just been kicked out. Hmf, now we have to find a new place to stay.
7:30pm
Greetings,
I am Fred’s Father. We have been searching for a place to stay all afternoon, we have not found one. They are all too expensive, so we will just have to sleep on the beach with spare blankets we brought. I am not very happy about that.
25/6/2023
Hi, Fred again today we are all doing our own activities. I'm going to a volcano; I really hope it erupts.
At the volcano, was very boring. It didn’t erupt, so I shouted loudly and made it erupt, then ran for my life.
Hey,
It’s Matilda. Right now I am relaxing on the sand and debating with myself weather I should go for a swim. I have decided, I will go for a swim. I tell you about it when I'm done.
Wow! The water was so relaxing! I really have to persuade my parents to come here tomorrow. I will now read my book on the rela- AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THE VOLCANO JUST ERUPTED AND LAVA IS HEADING THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25/6/2023
Morning,
It's Mum and Dad, we are having a relaxing time at the day spa when a big boom interrupted our massage. Then this vibration came and we relaxed again. Just as closed our eyes the spa manger screamed,
"RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"
So we ran. We then realized that hot molten lava was flowing down the mountain and ran for our lives...
25/6/2023
Hello,
Matilda again, this is the worst holiday ever. We have nowhere to sleep or go. Worst of all we are kicked out of the country, because of Fred!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!