Rexy Tries Fish

One day,as Rexy was looking for food,Spino came along!”Rexy!You should reeeaaaally try fish.It’s soooo good!!!”.”No thanks,Spino” Rexy said.” I prefer goats!”.”Pleeeaaaasse try it!!” Spino begged.”Ugh,fine.I’ll eat a fish.If you quit bugging me!!!” Rexy said annoyed.”Yeessssssss!” Spino said.So,Rexy put his head underneath the water.Until suddenly…

A giant fish bites his tongue!!!”AAAAAAHHHHHHH GET IT OFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rexy yelled in pain.”Okay,okay,jeez.” Spino said,clearly not caring about how much Rexy’s tongue hurt.Spino grabs the fish by the tail and…RrRRiIIIiP!!!Rexys tongue comes clean off!!!”YoU RiPpEd oF My tOnGuE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rexy cried in pain,shock and anger.”Oops,sorry!” Said Spino.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!