Colours

The sky is soaked with a golden splash, the clouds like scraps of paper blanks.
Dazzling splotches of navy spattered, across the riverbanks.
The pale pink of your cheeks. When the frigid gale bites.
The majestic mounds of snow, a perfect, intricate white.
There is the brilliant, tuscany sun, that glares when one comes too close.
But there also is the rich sepia, A mouth-watering, delectable bun.
A dirty hideous brown.The hue of a sooty boy
But there is also the brunette, of a chocolate bar, that fills your tastebuds, with joy.
Brown is the shade, of a tawny grilled toast
Brown is the tint, of a tasty Sunday roast.
The beautiful imperial of fruits; Apples, watermelon, or cherries
An alluring semblance of carmine, of flowers, plants, and berries. Remember, there will always be, the black of darkness and sorrow.
There will always be the ruthless olive of an eye that, belongs to a vicious, toothy monster
To consume your todays, and tomorrows.
But do not fear, my friends, there will always be, our vibrant colours such as orange, yellow , red, blue, or green
Which makes our world, powerful, content, and keen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!