Santa Revealed

The night before Xmas all through the land there was no Santa he was on remand!
Santa had had way too much beer, and had fallen asleep on Rudolf the Reindeer.
He fell from the roof with a loud THUNK! A family came out and saw he was drunk!
There stood a man in a red suit, holding a large sack of loot.
Stolen goods they suspected, no matter how much Santa protested!
Off to the police station he did go, whilst drunkenly screaming ‘HO HO HO!!’
He got a noise complaint fine, that made ticket number 9!
Standing there taking his mugshot, Santa was surprised, he got a shock!
‘In the dark of the night I swear I grabbed the wrong suit!
I wore this Devil costume on Halloween for a bit of a hoot!’
But that didn't change the cop’s minds so Santa was condemned for his crimes.
In his sack the presents did keep, while all the children began to weep.
‘Why did the Devil take my presents away?’ the children asked on Xmas Day.
And that's the end of the Xmas we know, as we say to the Devil ‘Jolly good show!’
Now we know without a doubt, the Devil is Santa, we found out!
But why does he give us presents once a year? He’s got Community Service I fear

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!