The Mysterious Crystal

BOOM CRASH! "What was that noise?" questioned Agatha. "I don't know?" replied Samantha. "Well let's find out!" announced Agatha. So the two girls scurried to the place where the sound was until...

It was a nice ,bright summers day Agatha and Samantha were playing in the garden and listening to birds chirping. "Last one to touch that tree is a looser !" shouted Samantha. BOOM! "What is that noise ?" asked Agatha. "I don't know but let's find out" replied Samantha. So the two girls hurried as fast as lightning to the muddy, green forest. Then, they went to a round, grey arched openning and sat inside.

CRACK! Agatha fell of her seat. "That looks like an egg!" shouted Samantha. "What type of egg?" questioned Agatha. Suddenly a creature that was beyond their imagination appeared out of the yellow and red egg. ROAR!

A red ,scaly baby dragon appeared and roared ferociously at Agatha and Samantha. Both girls trembled as another yellow eyed dragon appeared giving them a death glare. It seemed to be blocking something blue and shiny. "What is that?" said Samantha. I don't know but let's tell the dragon that we are sorry." announced Agatha.

"Dear dragon we are so sorry that we hurt your baby and what is that shiny sparkly thing?" said Agatha. The dragon was relieved and told them that the blue shiny thing was a sapphire and it was a gift for them . Samantha stopped chattering her teeth and sighed. The dragon even offered them a ride home.

So the girls learnt never to go outside wandering without their parents and lived happily ever after!

THE END!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!