The Birth Of Love

Her eyes sparkling with happiness staring back at me smiling. I could stay here forever in this very moment, I never want this to end.

Joy, her name, She brings our love closer together. It connects us when we are happy, Feeling the comfort of safety.

Her gentle finger brushing along my face, As I plant my lips on her soft cheek. I wonder: what is this that I’m feeling? This must be love.

Love supports us in times of fear, Excites us in times of passion. We need that love from the ones around us, Almost as much as we need air to breathe.

I wish I could explain your eyes, How the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat, How every time I'm with you I feel so complete.

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh, I daydream about you on and off, replaying our conversations.

Laughing at the funny things you said or did, I memorized your face, and the way you looked at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagined, You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, Only then would you see how special you are to me.

I never understood the importance of love, Her love, until she loved me back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!