A Hidden Valley

The breeze from the valley below, gusts against my soothing body. The leaves from the stumped tree crackle in the wind. Bazar sizes of birds covered in glistening colours of feathers glide by in the heavens of the luxurious sky. Stripy bees of midnight black and sunlight yellow buzz around my head. Nectar from their viscous legs sail up my nose. Ancient sounds of Brachiosauruses munching on tender leaves from elderly oak trees. The wizardry sunset delivers nightfall to all historic souls of the unknown valley. It all seems like a fantasy dream, a trip back in time. Even when daylight is gone, the magical winds of the dreamy valley stay. A remarkable movie, I feel like I’m in. The historic souls dozing to sleep, I hope I am not dreaming. My mythical place, all for me. An escape from reality. I will refuse to share my wonderful secret, of ancient Brachiosauruses and glistening birds. The magical winds of the historic valley lift me off my feet, towards the stumpy tree. Silence I hear, dreaminess awaits. Sleep, I shall sleep, sleep I will. Were I will awake to the sounds of ancient Branchiosauruses munching on their all-day meal. I rest with my fingers cross hoping for at sunrise my historic valley will still be see able to my eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!