The Enchanted House

One quiet morning, Ella was lying in bed admiring the beautiful day. Just as she reached over to open the window for some fresh air, there came a knock on her door. Ella got up and wandered over and opened the door. Standing there was her best friend/step sister, Kirsty. “Rise and shine, sleepy head!” Kirsty exclaimed. “It is already nine o’clock.”
Just at that moment Ella remembered where she had to be. Quickly she ran over to her cupboard and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. She got dressed as fast as she could and ran down the hall, with Kirsty trailing her, trying to keep up. “Hi Mum, Bye Mum,” Ella said as she grabbed an apple and ran out the door. Kirsty ran past soon after yelling at Ella to slow down. Kirsty knew where they were headed and she was worried. Ella was heading to a place that no-one else would discover, Mrs Stevenson’s Garden……….


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!