The Act Of The Shocked Girl

On a icy cold night a little girl named Lucy was in a deep sleep dreaming about Santa and what he looks like. She was also wondering if Santa was actually alive. But she new the answer to that. As Lucy and her mum were fast asleep Santa opened the marble, creaky door. There the bright, sparkly Christmas tree layed, in the middle of the living room. As Santa tipped toed to the Christmas tree, he took a bite of a yummy cookie that Lucy and her mum left out for him. He also took some yummy, juicy carrots for Rudolph and dasher.
As Santa pulled out Lucy's bright, sparkly present, he carefully leaned over to have a drink of the milk that was left out.
“That's one good present” Santa thought to himself.
He silently tip toe out of the warm living room, quietly closing the door behind him.
Santa hopped onto his bright red, green and yellow sleigh and headed off in the dark night sky. There lay the little girl named Lucy warm and cozy dreaming peacefully about Christmas


As Santa got back to his Christmas factory he sat down at the candy cane table a had a big bite of a chocolate chip cookie that his left out before he delivered presents. As Santa was eating cookies the shoved his hand into his sack to check if there was any presents left.
“Ah ha” Santa exclaimed
As Santa pulled out the gift he hopped in to his bright red sleigh.

"OH No”santa screamed. "I swapped the gifts ” Santa said to himself.

Santa quickly opened back onto his sleigh
3,2,1… Whoosh
Santa’s sleigh went all directions. Left, right, up, down. Swift, Swoop, squash. Santa’s sleigh went crazy!
Finally when santa’s sleigh arrived at lucy's house he jumped out with the scooter and entered the house. There she was. Crying and Crying. Tears groped everywhere.
As santa walked up to lucy, he gave her a big cuddle.
“I’m So Sorry”. Santa blubed
Santa was very sorry in deed. When santa passed lucy's present to her, he said
“That's one of the best present that me and my elves made”. Santa exclaimed. As Lucy opened her present her eyes grew bigger and bigger.
“OMG! Lucy screamed. "Thank you Santa for this pink and sparkly scooter. Lucy realized that she was actually talking to Santa. She couldn’t believe it. After Lucy opened her present Santa spent the rest of the day with Lucy. They played games. They went to the beach and had lots of fun. Now, that day that Lucy spent with Santa will be stored in her mind forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!