New Friend

Larisa fell off her bike into the woods as she panted she sat up catching her breath while looking at the moon rustling came from the bushes her head turned rapidly as a girl tumbled over the sticks and branches she was wearing a baggy ripped shirt that was yellowish white with jeans that were covered with dirt. The unknown girl stared at Larisa "Who are you?" Larisa spoke confused "Ella." She responded Larisa noticed fangs in the girls mouth and how her teeth were stained red "What's up with your teeth..?" Larisa said confused as she stood up "I thought you would of introduced yourself." Ella spoke annoyed while she rolled her eyes "Larisa is my name but back to my question." She said wanting an answer "I'm vampire I've ran away from the others." Ella spoke looking at the dry grass "So your here to suck the life out of people?" Larisa rudely but she was still nervous "No! I don't like drinking out of others I mostly just drink animals blood." Ella spoke sighing.

"Your harmless? I mean like if you want to you could stay at my house if you have no where else to stay." Larisa offered Ella's eyes widen happily "Really? But what about your family?" Ella asked "I'll work it out come on!" Larisa spoke excited since she's never had a friend before Ella got on the back of the bike as they traveled to Larisa's house.

"Be quiet." Larisa whispered as the two girls tip toed up stairs "You can stay in my room." Larisa smiled Ella was shocked of how nice the house was since she has always lived deep in the woods she sat down on the bean bag as Larisa passed clothes to her "Thank you." Ella smiled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!