NO TOMORROW!

CREEEEK! The depressed door slid opened as Nancy tip toed through the blood-covered hallway. As the death-defying thoughts really got to her a Hulk-like figure's feet shook the ground as the eerie silence was interrupted. The petrified, poor girl's hair danced in the air as she whispered to herself as quiet as a mouse, "Why did I even come to this horrifying nightmare, and when is this nightmare going to end?!" The figure's horrific words cut deeper than a knife as Nancy felt a bitter chill go up her. SUDDENLY, Nancy’s legs buckled to the ground as a hideous looking figure jumped out from behind the white, wrecked walls. "MUHAHAHA!!" the nefarious villain yelled with a high-pitched voice. Nancy's fingers fought vigorously to reach the door handle but as she shook it multiple times it remained tightly shut. The only word that flowed through Nancy was, L-O-C-K-E-D. Her eyes switched pictures to the barricaded windows and the balcony that rapidly guarded the haunted house. Blood dripped from the ceiling like raindrops as they soon dyed Nancy’s hair red. Lightning danced across the sky as darkness covered most of it. Nancy's face was a salty lake as she sniffled in between words, not knowing what to blurt out. As she wiped her eyes, she felt a sharp tip of a knife resting on her nose...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!