Crime Story

Timothy and Jasmine decided to go for a walk one sunny afternoon through the woods on the outskirts of their small town. They stumbled across an abandoned house just as the weather started to take a turn. They decided to go inside the house to seek shelter to wait out the storm … yet what they didn't know was that there was a killer waiting inside.
They crept in and heard the door swing shut and lock behind them. They spun around to see Ted standing there quietly. He offered them something to drink and they accepted, not knowing he had popped pills into their drinks. They were feeling woozy so they said they were going to leave yet Ted stopped them. He told them they weren't going anywhere. He approached them menacingly. They started inching backwards but Ted kept walking towards them. They pleaded with him to let them out but he refused so they bolted to find somewhere to hide.
Ted was searching everywhere for them when he spied a foot behind the cupboard, it was Jasmine. He grabbed her by her foot and dragged her down to the basement. He tied her up then went back up to find Timothy. Ted heard the front door unlock and grabbed his net gun. He ran out to find Timothy sprinting off into the woods in clear sight. Ted shot him with the net gun. Timothy dropped quickly, screaming. Ted walked out and grabbed him by the arms and dragged him back inside. Then took him down to the basement and chained him up alongside Jasmine.
Ted went and grabbed some tools to bring back down to the basement. He grabbed Timothy first and laid him on the table. Jasmine was trying to stay awake to get Ted to let them go but he wasn’t listening. He started to chop Timothy up into bite-sized pieces. Smiling, he then cleaned up the mess, stored the leftovers in the freezer, and moved onto Jasmine.
A day later and the families of Jasmine and Timothy hadn't heard from them, so they decided to report them missing. They put some posters up with a reward and they set up a search party. They got a tip to say that someone had seen them walk into the woods but not come back out. The families decided to drive to the location. Five days into the search they came across the abandoned house. They informed the police to search the house but there was no trace of anyone. Then they found Ted.
They questioned him but he tried to lie to them. He said he had no idea what happened but his body language said otherwise. The police decided to hook him up to a lie detector to ask a few more questions. They looked everywhere and came across the freezer. They found the frozen flesh Ted had stored in there and sent it away to get tested. The results determined it was Jasmine and Timothy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!