Tales Of The Overgrowth

The neon city streets lit up against the moon-lit sky. Sonny looked down upon the bustling city streets even at the dead of nights the city streets bustled with people. He sighed tightening his face mask. His dusty blonde hair swayed in the breeze as he jumped off the building into the crowd below. With a flash of golden lighting he vanished into the crowd. The world around him slowed as a girl with beautifully flowing magenta hair flew passed him. He quickly turned around to see Elysia. " Seriously, Sonny? Falling off a building?" Sonny let out a laugh. "You should know me by now Ellie how long have we been working together?" Elysia rolled her eyes. She turned around signalling sonny to follow her



When they made it back to Midnight Alley the club was as busy as always. Elysia sighed. "By the way Sonny. Allisters not happy with how the mission went. We are in for a real talking to." Her shoulders slumped dramatically. Earning a little chuckle from Sonny. The door suddenly slamed open,causing the duo to jump.

"You Two!The mission was simple how could you mess something up so badly!?" Allister sighed. His crimson eyes staring the two seventeen year olds down to the core.

"Listen here old man we tried our best the target got hostile though, quite frankly I value Ellies life over some rando-" Sonny put his hands up in defence against the chair which was hurled at him from across the room.

"Number one Sonny,I am thirty four I'm not that old, number two even if he was hostile you didn't need to shoot him ten times!" Allister grabbed the bridge in-between his nose.

"Finally! After two hours he finally stopped ranting about the mission and let us leave." Elysia through her head back as she grabbed onto the rail of the balcony. Sonny rested his arms on it.

"Did you find any information on him?" Elysia looked to Sonny who was lost in thought.

"Hmm? About my brother? No,not at all." He looked down. He hadn't seen his brother since he was five, when his brother left him alone.

"maybe you should give up Sonny, he clearly didn't want you in his life." Elysia gave a sorrowful look at her counterpart.

"Sonny! Elysia! You got a new mission! here's the briefing!" Kathernine the receptionist broke down the mission before sending them off.

As they got to the location Sonny drew his dual kantanas as Elysia drew her scythe. "Oi!" Elysia yelled. "This is Alisisters turf! I suggest you leave."

The figure scoffed before turning around. "Oh yeah what are you going to do about it?"Jackals eyes widened, Sonnys narrowed."Sonny?! I-its been so long! Hows my little brother?" Eylsia stared at Sonny.

Sonny sighed."Get lost Jackal,I don't want to hear it." He only wanted to find his brother for one thing,revenge.

Jackal came closer."Come on Sonny!Lets be siblin-" Jackal gasped as he looked down,his brothers blade was through his stomach.

"Maybe you shouldn't of left me." As he left his brother to bleed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!