Christmas Crocodile

On a sparkly Christmas night Santa was finishing his ordinary run at the top of Australia. He had his feet up relaxing because he only had a few houses left. Suddenly a V shaped flock of birds smacked into the feet of the reindeer. They were going down fast NNNNNNRRRRRRR! The reindeer had really saw hoofs. They crashed with a SPLASH!!

Crocodile River

Santa looked around and seen a sign saying Crocodile River DO NOT SWIM THERE ARE CROCODILES! Santa sleigh was slowly sinking into the deep darkness of the water. Then a dark green about five meters long came up from the depths. It was a croc and it struck at the reindeer biting the reins. They swam to the other side of the river in shock and all their fairy dust washed away in the water.

Flares And an Eye

Santa was searching his sleigh for useful resources. He found an old red flare gun along with five flares under his seat. The croc came in for another bite and leaped into the sleigh with Santa. Santa grabbed the flare and shot the croc scaring it away leaving behind a bright green eye.

Carrots Do You Want Carrots?

Santa always brings carrots in case the reindeer get hungry on the trip around the world. So, he got them out of his pocket.

Do you want carrots Santa cried over a few times. But it was no use, they were too scared to come back.

Magic Carrots

Santa was sure the croc would not come back but then SMACKK!

The Croc smashed into the back of the sleigh weighing it down and knocking out an extra bag fairy dust that the elves had put in. Santa quickly moved down to get the bag because the back was sinking very fast. He got it and dipped the carrots into the bag.

Here he called throwing carrots on the bank of the river. They ate them and had their flying powers back.

Get over here

Santa cried while standing on what was left of the sleigh. The reindeer headed over to Santa and made a pad for him to climb on.

He climbed on and said to the reindeer we won't bother about the sleigh it's too deep into the water we will not be able to pull it out. So, he grabbed the presents with one hand and the deer with the other. They delivered the rest of the presents and went home to the coldness of the Noth Pole and into his big warm cozy workshop

Relief

Santa told everyone he knew like the Halloween spirit the Easter Bunny and even the Thanksgiving Turkey they were

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!