The Best Day Ever

The best day ever

Lenny, my best mate, and I were having a sleepover at his house on Christmas Eve in the attic. The room was painted white and there was a window on the roof. Lenny and I were having a midnight feast in our room. We looked out of the window, and we saw something on the roof. We went outside to investigate.

’’Get the red ladder,’ said I. Lenny got the ladder. We found Santa’s sleigh and his reindeer. "Why did Santa pass out? ’said Lenny. Let's call the ambulance on 000. The ambulance came and took Santa to Queensland hospital. Lenny and I decided to deliver the remaining presents to all the little children's houses, which we did. ‘’Let's go and check on Santa’’ said Lenny. The reindeer knew where they were going to the: hospital parking lot. The doctor said Santa was good and he discharged him from the hospital. Along with his reindeer he flew off.’’ Bye Santa’’, we said. I felt Good about myself. The sleigh had red chairs and Santa was bandaged. When he flew off, he said ‘’ho,ho,ho,ho thank you Lenny and Lynette’’. We went back to Lenny’s house and slept in his bed. I slept in my sleeping bag. It was Christmas day, and I woke up and went downstairs and I saw Santa put down a big present outside. It was 11 foot 10. We unwrapped the big present. It was a bus with reindeer inside. He gave it to us because we helped him deliver the presents. We went on the bus, and we travelled to Thursday Island. It was hot but we were happy because we had done a good deed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!