Zombies At Christmas

My name is Max. I have two ordinary brothers and their names are Pat and Lenny. I live in an ordinary town on an ordinary road in an ordinary place. I’m a little kid and I got to be a superhero when zombies came to my house from Mars.

It was Christmas day 2022, l was opening presents and I got a toy zombies set and a meteorite from Mars toy. I looked out of the window, and I saw three alien ships with guns on top of them and they landed on top of a silo tower. I had to get out there and see what they were up to.

I hid behind a bush, and they came out of the ship and started walking to my neighbor's door. He went outside when they knocked, and he got bitten on the shoulder. In a few minutes he had turned into a zombie.

Some zombies were skinny, some were fat, but they were all strong. They were light green with large teeth.

My pop has a gun safe, and it has a key on top of the door frame, and I know how to use it.

I got some guns, they were .22s. I got some friends Ant and Dim and Lenny and Pat, and I killed some zombies.

That’s how I became a superhero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!