The Creepy Shop

The Creepy Shop


One very odd Christmas Eve, there was a family, they were a tall family. The parents were about eight feet.

Their twins are nine years old. The twins, unlike the parents, were fat. They all lived in the same house in Armidale. But they had no Christmas tree because they left it too late. They checked every shop in Armidale, but they could not find any, so they drove to Happy Fun Time Christmas Tree Shop.

The Happy Fun Time Christmas Tree Shop was haunted, so everybody thought. The shop was huge and some of the windows were smashed and vandalized. The scary building was shut down in the 2000’s so that means there are ghosts. When the family walked in the shop, it was dark. So, the mum and dad put their iPhone 1 lights on. They walked deeper and deeper into the creepy shop.

When they got to the end of the shop, they saw a mysterious ladder and it was covered in yellow mould. The ladder led to the attic, so they climbed up and through the trapdoor. They saw a weird man in a coffin BAM!!!!!!! The door slammed shut, the man woke up.

The dad pegged a rusty old metal chair at the man; BAM!! A thick layer of dust covered the room, he was unconscious. The tall chubby family started jumping on the rotting trapdoor... CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The door smashed open. They climbed down the ladder, it felt mushy, the family was scared. Then they grabbed an olive-green Christmas tree, they ran to their neon green Tesla and drove off. The drive was slow, it took 4 hours. When they got home it was three am when they hopped out of the car.

They set up the tree and luckily it was not haunted.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!