Zombies At Halloween

Zombies at Halloween

My name is Antonios and I went to the graveyard to see my great grandfather. It was day of the dead and I wanted to show them my sugar skull suddenly there was a shooting star, and I made a wish I wished my great grandparents to be alive. I never believed such things could happen.

Before I knew it, hands came out of the ground. It was scary and I ran off to become friends. The place to get weapons to kill them. I knew Max granddad had guns. I saw more zombies coming out of the ground.

They killed a person in a shop. I got a bike from my house, and I went to get max.

Then I went to the pub to get Jackson and he got his bike. We rode together to Riley's house. Then we stayed there for 20 hours.

Then we killed 14. Then dad came to riley house to get food and we killed more and we became friends. The zombies died in a shop the people died but we didn't die!

After that riley, dad, Jackson and max went to our place because max didn have a family. We went to our place, and we packed our bags and moved because everyone else had died in Ebor. We were going to Queensland.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!