Haunted

Brriingg. BRIIING!!! Lorelai slaped her alarm clock and the sound stopped abruptly. Her alarm clock read: 00:00. She pondered over this for a while as she didn’t recall setting her alarm to that time last night. Creak. Thump. CREAAAK. “Hello? Is anyone there?” She called out with her tone and body shaking. Nothing replied. This freaked Lorelai out even more and she reached under her bed for her flashlight… but nothing was there. Even more worried she looked up and saw it floating in midair. She screamed but something covered her mouth. It appeared and it was… A GHOST! It grabbed Lorelai by the ankle and dragged her under her bed into a glowing portal. It closed up and the bedroom goes dark again. Lorelai wakes up in her bed. More like on it. She was inside the cover of her book! ‘Taken by the book ghost’. Her Mother came into her room and picked up the book. By the next week she had finished it. Lorelai had vanished from the front cover. She was never seen again.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!