High School Life

John is finally in High School. He was waiting to experience the life of a high school kid. He woke up at 6 am to get a head start on his day. He eats breakfast and then rushes off to school. On the first day of Year 7, he gets bullied because of his looks and skills in sports.
From the second day onwards, as soon as John arrives at school, the bullies are there waiting for him. They taunt him and make fun of him all day long. The only break from their abuse is during lunchtime. They follow him everywhere he goes to his new school, throwing insults about how pathetic he is. Finally, the bell rings signalling the end of the day. He is so relieved that it's over, but now he has to face them again tomorrow morning. He gets on the bus, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. He is so embarrassed and ashamed of himself. The only thing that keeps him going is the thought of finally being free from their ridicule when he goes home. As soon as he steps off the bus, they're there waiting for him. "Hey loser, what are you eating tonight?" one of them asks. They all start laughing at him but he can't help himself but feel like a worthless puppet in their game.
One day in school he finds a very strong friend who helps him from the bullies, his name is Leo. As Leo watches John get bullied, Leo helps him by giving him confidence. One day they walk to school together and the bullies start picking on John as usual. Leo gets mad and stands up for his friend. The bullies back off because they know that Leo can beat them up. From that day John did not get bullied ever again as he had his strong friend beside him at all times.
That one day Leo did not attend school the bullies again picked up on John. John tried to help himself by telling the teachers but he couldn't get past those four bullies. This time they attacked John with a baseball bat. As soon as John saw that baseball bat he ran like a speeding train toward the principal’s office. As soon as he went there he told the principal everything that was happening. Then the principal called the parents of the four bullies and the parents of John. Leo also had to go there as he witnessed those four bullies bullying John. As soon as Leo and John said everything that happened, those four students got suspended and they had to face severe consequences with the police. After that day John never got bullied and he helped others if they got bullied with his best friend Leo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!