Santa's Trip To Australia

One night after Christmas, Santa was exhausted from delivering presents all around the world. So, Santa decided to have a holiday in Australia.
When Santa tried to start his sleigh, it didn’t work because the reindeer were very, very tired from flying. Santa tried to pull on the reindeer reins but they wouldn't budge.
Santa thought for a while until an idea popped into his head - to build a rocket surfboard! So the elves got all the materials and built the rocket surfboard for Santa’s holiday. How lucky is Santa to have super talented elves that can build anything Santa desires?
When Santa’s surfboard finally started, Santa zoomed away and all the elves and Mrs Claus cheered. When Santa got to Australia after a long flight, Santa sat down and relaxed. Don’t worry, he also used his rocket board to do some awesome surfing tricks!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!