Instant Kitten Network

It was the 29th of November in the year 1935 when there was an urgent call from very far away from the universe.
‘Instant Kitten Network at your service, what be the problem?’ A young assistant cat in a box picked up the telepathic call. ‘Help!’ cried a voice, once but very much desperately, ‘I am trapped in a box with a device that has a fifty percent chance to kill me!’ Then the cat died of poisoning due to toxic gas. ‘Welp,’ said the young assistant cat, ‘At least I’ll live forever! See you later, alligators! I will never die!’ Suddenly the young assistant cat got sacked by the I.K.N manager and had no food. The young, ex-assistant cat died of hunger. But somewhere around the world, another cat lived. Then it got sucked up into a black hole.
‘OOF! NOOOOOOOOOO!’ The cat lived a long enough life. R.I.P. Suddenly the dead cat came back to life.
‘I AM… STREET CAT! OH MA GAWD YEAH I EAT FOOT FUNGUS!-Wait hold on why on earth do I remember this stuff?- Wait why did I say that?’ Meanwhile on the other side of the Earth, a cat said,
‘I AM…STREET CAT! OH MA GAWD YEAH I EAT FOOT FUNGUS!-Wait hold on why do I remember this stuff?- Wait why did I say that?
Suddenly that cat died of suffocation.
In terms of quantum theories, I believe Schrodinger is right about his dead and alive cat and Einstein is a FAILURE.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!