When I Fractured My Wrist

One day when I was overseas my cousin’s and I were playing a game.We we’re playing together on the climbing rode at my grandmas house.

One day my cousin’s Eric and Maya were playing with me at my grandmas house.We took turns on the climbing rode. First Eric went then Maya and then I went.Eric and Maya wanted to have some fun with me so they tickled me and then I fell and fractured my wrist.

First my grandpa took me to the doctors with my mum. The doctor said that I have to get a X-ray. when we were done the x-ray we took it back to the same doctor and they said that it will hurt for awhile. then they put the medicine on my wrist and I wrapped create Band-Aid on my wrist. I could not sleep all night because it would hurt so much .The next morning we went to a different doctor near my mum sisters house and gave us medication to eat and put a crêpe Band-Aid on my wrist again. we have to go and get another x-ray but that was at the hospital and they said to put a cast on because I went overseas and I had to return in a day. Plus when I put the cast on they said it would heal quicker. It was very weird when I put the on the cast.

When I came from overseas we went to the doctors a few time so they can tell us about how bad is my fracture. so when we came back we had a few more x-rays to do. One day I have to go to the hospital take my cast off and do another x-ray. first we want to take the plaster off and then we could’ve done the x-ray. where we took the plaster off it felt so weird because my hand was all dried up and I couldn’t put cream on it. it looked scary when you took the plaster off because it looks like the blade would’ve cut your arm or hand but it actually doesn’t cut you. When
we took the plaster off we had went to a doctor at the hospital to tell us about my wrist. I do lots of different activities so they told me what I can’t do you like karate and gymnastic but I still get to go swimming now. when I went to school I had to be very careful about my wrist because it was dangerous if I would hit my wrist somewhere and it might not hear that quick or my bone might not be in the right place. When all the kids at school do you that I fractured my wrist they got so surprised. All of the kids kept on asking me what happened to the rest what happened to your wrist but I thought that I actually broke my arm but I fractured my wrist. that is the end of the story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!