Save The Planet

Excellence Award in the 'Summertime Fun ONLINE' competition

One gloomy day, Ytetie, a wicked villain who lives on another universe called Ginloe, was trying to ruin the planet Earth by stealing water, food and minerals.

He glanced through his sophisticated, cylindrical telescope and saw planet Earth. He found gold and diamonds lying on the ground unguarded and even found water and food in the same spot! “Wow that’s a miracle, three of the things I need!” shouted Ytelie happily.

He flew to Earth using his super-speedy spacecraft. He arrived at Earth’s atmosphere in 2 milliseconds using his superpower, ‘Speed Of Light’. He flew down to mine the ores when an invisible man with magical powers emerged from nowhere. “Hello, my name is Temmiset!”, he exclaimed. Temmiset is a robotic machine with a pair of laser sharp eyes who resembles Iron Man. He is the guardian for the world ores.

“I need to prevent you from getting these resources!” Temmiset yelled. “Those are mine!” They began fighting furiously. BOOM! CRASH! They knocked down trees and people ran away panicking. The two were badly injured but that didn’t stop them from fighting, destroying even more trees with flames on the branches and leaves like a bushfire scene.

Temmiset finally won the fight by using his laser beam power. Ytelie was lying on the floor defeated and returned disappointedly back to Ginloe. Temmiset kept possession of the minerals and was elated.

He used his superpower, ’The Regenerator’ to regenerate all the trees back and reverted Earth to its original beauty, like there was never a fight before.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!